Friday, August 22, 2008

August 22, 2008 - 115 Complete

I finally completed reading the book 2,001 Things to Do Before You Die. Its an accomplishment in its own considering I am in the middle of reading 10 books. So what have I done so far in my life? According to the book, only 115 things. Im excited about the notion of completing 115 things before I die, then realize I have 885 things to complete before I actually do die!

The Next Step
The next step in this life goal is to read through the book regularly, identifying the items that I can complete tomorrow, or any other day. While reading through the book again, Im also making note of what I believe I can accomplish.

Spreading the Word of my Goal
I've only shared my goal with few people in the past few weeks.
Steph Johnson - roommate/friend - she's the first I told due to my excitement. She laughed and said "keep me posted"
Audrey Burke- best friend - laughed and said that'll never happen! just wait and see...i'll prove her wrong
Shaun Ruckman - best friend/ex boyfriend - challenged why I didnt make my own list, why I had to abide by this list. I think this list is what will make me step out of the box. My list wouldnt be as challenging.

More to come...

Editors Note: As of 8/22, I have not publicized this blog. Until I get more buy-in and interest, I will continue to keep this private.

No comments: